Technical Content Writer / EditorPune, Maharashtra
Are you a passionate reader, researcher, blogger, content writer and technical writer who has a keen interest in technology and loves penning things artistically? We have an opportunity for you!
WE are a team of professional marketers and web developers who are constantly up to something. With fluent communication skills, both verbal and written and adequate technical knowledge about WordPress and similar technologies could lead you to become a technical content writer at Brainstorm Force.
Brainstorm Force is currently known for world class WordPress themes and plugins that have been wooing developers and site owners. Having created several free and premium themes and plugins, we’ve been doing our bit in contributing towards the WordPress community to make it better and the most loved platform. As a technical content writer, you will be responsible for research and writing/editing content about our WordPress products along with necessary documentation and tutorials as per the needs.
What You’ll be Doing
Key Management Areas
- You will have to understand our products; and assist in maintaining and creating documentation for all of them.
- You will have to make sure you are updated with current news about WordPress and its updates.
- You will be expected to work closely with our development team so that you understand the products better and prepare necessary documentation for them.
- You will have to research and develop ideas for content generation for our blogs, and add a little spunky tinge to make it sound interesting.
- You will have to assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with marketing goals.
- You will have to work closely with the web development team to study their needs and maintain/generate the required content for websites, blogs, etc.
Graduate/PG with profound knowledge of English
Adequate Experience working with-
- Research and content generation.
- WordPress themes and plugins.
- Creating content for websites, documentation, articles, blog posts, news articles, social media posts, etc.
You Should be able to –
- Understand our products and work closely with the web development team.
- Contribute new strategies and techniques for better content creation.
- Think creatively to identify and resolve problems for users.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Create natural looking content that is SEO friendly too.
- Analyze, judge & differentiate between good & bad content pieces.
- Understand user requirements and doubts and clear them through a simple and easy to understand article.
You Should have Knowledge about –
- The WordPress ecosystem and community
- Good understanding about WordPress themes, plugins, page builders, etc.
- Google updates & SEO requirements
- The difference between various kinds of content pieces published online
About Brainstorm Force
If you are seeking for a place where creativity & innovation is at the core, then Brainstorm Force is the only place to be. Our DNA revolves around problem solving, exploration and passion for making Internet a better and beautiful place. Our culture is about fun. We work hard and party harder.
What do we do?
We have developed a series of WordPress themes, addons and plugins, being used by WordPress developers and site owners across the globe. We are among the few Power Elite authors on Envato Marketplace, an online store where we sell our themes and plugins. We make a great team and present world class products and support that makes us a well-known face to have developed popular products like the Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer & Beaver Builder, the fastest WordPress theme – Astra, Convert Plus, Convert Pro and WP Schema Pro and many more.
Hinjewadi IT Park, Pune.
Perks and Benefits
- Flat Organization Structure
- Creative Freedom
- Flexible work hours