The trainee is an entry level position responsible for coding/configuring, testing, debugging, documenting, and maintaining software applications as per defined standards.
- Qualification: BE (IT/Comp) / MCA / MSc (Comp)
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Things you should know
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Concepts
- Basic programming techniques
Knowledge & skills you should have
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner & should have a go-getter attitude.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Flexible and willing to accept a change.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
- Ready to work under tight deadlines.
- Provide regular progress updates to the coordinator on the tasks assigned to you.
- Work collaboratively with other teams to accomplish objectives.