Are you a passionate reader, researcher, blogger, content writer and technical writer who has a keen interest in technology and loves penning things artistically? We have an opportunity for you!
Brainstorm Force is currently known for world-class WordPress themes and plugins that have been wooing developers and site owners. Having created several free and premium themes and plugins, we’ve been doing our bit in contributing towards the WordPress community to make it better and the most loved platform.
Roles and responsibilities
- To work closely with our development team to understand the products in a better manner and prepare the necessary documentation and tutorials for them as per the need.
- To keep self updated with current news about WordPress and its updates from time to time.
- To research and develop the ideas for content generation for our blogs, and add a little spunky tinge to make it sound interesting.
- To assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with marketing goals.
- To work closely with the web development team to study their needs and maintain/generate the required content for websites, blogs etc.
- To contribute to the new strategies and techniques for better content creation.
- To create natural looking, SEO Friendly content.
- To identify and resolve the problems of users by creative thinking.
- To understand the user’s requirements and help them to get clear understanding through a simple and easy article.
Adequate Experience working with
- Research and content generation.
- WordPress themes and plugins.
- Creating content for websites, documentation, articles, blog posts, news articles, social media posts, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Technical understanding of the products developed by us.
- Creative thinking.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills to judge & differentiate between good & bad content pieces.
You should have Knowledge about
- The WordPress ecosystem and community
- Good understanding about WordPress themes, plugins, page builders, etc.
- Google updates & SEO requirements
- The difference between various kinds of content pieces published online